Cables Wake Park Terms & Conditions
- Full payment for BBQ area must be paid in full at time of booking. BBQ area bookings are priced
depending on the Area you book for the day
- If payment is not received by Cables Wake Park reserves the right to cancel the booking and allocate the facility or area to another guest.
- When using BBQ’s the cost is $1- $2 per 20 mins. The BBQ side closest to your booked area is reserved for your group although we request while not in use you allow other Guests to use.
- Once the deposit is received the booking is deemed confirmed and the guest agrees to be bound by the Booking Confirmation and the Terms and Conditions.
- Payment can be made via Credit Card, Direct Deposit or cheque. PLEASE NOTE if you are paying via Direct Deposit or Cheque, payment must be received (7) working days prior to your event date.
Cheque Payments addressed to:
Cables Wake Park Penrith
Locked Bag 8322
Penrith NSW 2750
Cables Wake Park Penrith
National Australia Bank Southport
BSB: 084 917
ACC: 159 852 336
- Prices quoted in AUD Dollars & are inclusive of GST and negotiated at time of confirmation. Prices are subject to change with prior notice.
- Payments are non-refundable, except as specified in the “Cancellation” section below.
- The minimum number of guests attending must be confirmed within seven (7) working days prior to the date of the event.
- Any specific details or special requests must be finalised at this time.
- Final charges will be based on these final numbers.
- The full remaining Food & Beverage Package non-refundable balance must be paid within seven (7) working days prior to the date of the event.
- Additional charges such as, but not limited to, extra guests above the minimum number or incidentals incurred on the day of the event must be settled prior to the event.
- Any Bookings made directly on the day that wish to receive a Refund will be issued a Gift Voucher to the Value of the un-used pass or discretion.
- The following terms apply with respect to cancelling or postponing the event.
- Over 15 working days written notice the deposit will be refunded in full.
- 6 to 14 working days written notice, the cancellation fee to be charged will be 50% of the final (estimated) value of the event.
- Within five (5) working days written notice, the cancellation fee to be charged will be 100% of the final value of the event.
- Should in the event of extreme weather where any of the Park facilities are closed for safety reasons, your booking will be postponed to an alternative date.
Conditions of entry
- As outside food is permitted, we request no commercial food, alcohol or glass is brought into the park. Negotiated food and beverage packages are available on request for group bookings.
- No Pets, Skateboards, Rollerblades or Bikes are to be brought into the park at any time.
Safety, Loss, or Damage
- Cables Wake Park is absolved from all liability arising risks include, but are not limited to, loss or damage to personal property, injury due to slipping, falling, collision, use of equipment injury or damage caused by group guests or other patrons.
- Serious accidents can happen which may result in death or injury.
- Park Management reserves the right to exclude or eject any persons from the Wake Park at any time.
- Park Management reserves the right to stop any activities which in the opinion of Management is a nuisance, illegal, improper, indecent or unsafe.
MINOR SUPERVISION AND AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Park management will take all reasonable duty of care but will not accept the responsibility for the supervision and wellbeing of a minor.
- Guests must be 10 years or older for Cables Wakeboarding, Knee boarding & Skiing.
- Guests must be 6 years or older for Aqua Fun activities, Kids Club or Private Lessons
The Guest acknowledges that they have read and fully understands the terms and conditions set out above and participates freely and accepts the risks involved.